Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps.

14th October 2009_______Windy

"Oooh Eeh Oooh Aah Aah.

Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang."

I'm currently feeling Nervous and Pek Cek.
I was like, " What the heck!?"
When I saw Fiona's Blog.
GDI.
We only left 34days and - hours - minutes - seconds to the SPM examination.
I'm going GAGA~~~~~~~

Perhaps.
I should've stop turning on my computer ever since my Trials ended.
But it's too late -Empty by The Click Five-


I'm breathless!
.
Well,
AT LEAST,
I've started working on my revision on Form 5 topics.
Which I think I never touch before.
GAGA again.
.
I think I will not update my Blog for a period of time.
But if I got TIME, I will surely update. =D
As for Facebook, will surely on and see see if I'm bored.
HAHA.
p/s : Addicted to FB. Not the right time, GAR!
.
That's all.
Gotta go revise !
BLESS ME =D
And goodbye *Faithful Readers*----If you think you are one larh. xD
.
I'm sorry but this blogger is currently :
.
AFK FOR THE TIME BEING
.
I WILL BE BACK

3 Comments:

Blogger Jvlyn said...

To : Calvinwoon
Thanks =D

October 17, 2009 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger KarWenG said...

please kindly visit : http://kw-itsupport.blogspot.com/

September 29, 2012 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger The Stalker said...

hey nice blog!! ^^ visit mine :)http://bestfaceasian.blogspot.com/

March 28, 2013 at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home