Saturday, April 11, 2009

LOST! LOST! LOST!

AWW. I LOST MY PENCIL CASE LARH!!!!

okay, trackback-ing.
today morning, packed my bag with my addmaths hw and pencil case in it.
went to school.
first, to my class. i dint take out my pencil case.
next, to my duty area. impossible!.
then, to dewan. NO NO!
to my class again. showing movie, how to do hw?
to canteen. yea! here. i did my hw here. then, bfore i left. i rmb i kept my pencil case and books into my bag thn to GATE A.
at GATE A. i left my bag on the bench. together with Fel's bag.
12.30p.m, gate opened, thn went back.
thn slept. thn woke up.
thn wanna continue my hw.
thn opened my bag.

and the next THEN. fuu yoh!

i screamed like hell. LOL!
WHERE DID MY PENCIL CASE GONE?
ARGH!
Inside the bag - NO NO!
Inside the car- NO.
Room - NO
Dining hall - No
Living room - no
Toilet - n
Kitchen - .....

T.T LOST. ARGH!
what theeeeeee !
world without pencil case is super duper membebankan lorh.
Inside got CALCULATOR , LIQUID, PEN, etc. etc.
BT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS MY PENCIL CASE. MY MISS WHATEVER!!!!
AND MY KEYCHAINS!
GONNA DIE AAAAAAA~!!!

and got suan sumore.
mummy said
"Why my daughter always bring things go thn never bring home one? Luckily ur uniform is on ur body. if not sure forget bring home one. "

I don wish too. my memory falling. FIONA LARH,,, HAHAHA. UR SENILE DEMENTIA VIRUS SPREADING LARHH.

Anyone saw my pencil case, please kindly return to this Freak.
THANKS!! `````

and. hopefully i left it in the canteen. and no one took it. if not. i think i will really go bang the walls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home