Monday, June 1, 2009

Random Updates. not that Random

Hello. HAHA. been missing me?
aww. Yucks!
haha.
kk, not gonna update about my burfday yet.
RANDOM first.
see my hand. went for injection today.
have to eat med somemore.
missy bee, don sting me anymore.
please. and TQ =D
just ate med, and gonna sleep soon.
lol.
sleepy ;(
watch Monsters Vs Aliens with cousins.
Girnomica! haha.
nice movieee.
I LIKE B.O.B!
SO CUTE!!!!
LOL.
but all kanak-kanak.
esp one, kip on kicking my seat.
i wanted to glare at him, but too dark.
ahha!
roller coaster thruout the movie.
pheww`

Minney mouse sticker album.
For lil Jaclynn or lil Joanne.
haha.
act got two, one mickey one minney.
but minney one nicer,
so i only took pics for minney.
I keep on "fan" my maam, say i wan one.
but she just said.....
" hao ming can go kahwin lo."
alamak~!
pengs.
OKAY LA. TILL HERE. GONNA SLEEP.
TAK TAHAN!
BUHBYE`^^

1 Comments:

Blogger ABEL said...

haha u so low leh
ask u infrom me no inform haha

June 1, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home