Friday, April 24, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Just browse through my files. and realised it's been so many years we've been

-TOGETHER FOREVER-


YEA ! !

It's none other than my buddy buddy.
Guess we are fated to meet each other in this journey.
Times flies. and we donno what tomorrow brings.
And so fast we are now in Form 5 .
Truthfully, i really forgot how we met.
and how we became that close.

All I know is.
Whenever four of us are together, there will always be laughter and joy.


Well,
allow me to pin up some of our pictures.
Friends, let's reminisce our old times together.

=D


i miss how we fit ourselves into the camera screen


"laugh evilly,"said fiona.


wuuu,give me pepsi larh. lu jingggg~


smile =)


say cheeseeeeeeee! only me cheese =.=

And i guessed. Bp mall hates us. Cos we always make use of their belongings. Like Toilet, Props. ETC.
LOL!!!!
BBQ in bp mall?


Stella : i like pink bear.
Lu jing : i like brown one.
evil stepmother with evil stepdaughter. lol. i'm the kesian cinderella? haha!
And gaming station as well.
two lil black riding horse. one stuck in mid of the horse. one reporter's hand with the symbol PEACE! XD

helicopter!!! whoooohoo~
And sometimes we like hanging out in Summit.

buying shoes also take pictures. that's our signature.

And Girls' Hangout.

can't read my poker faceeee~

I realised. We've over 100 pieces or even more than 200 pieces of photos. OH MY. !
Undeniably, it's these small little pieces of photos that made up our sweet memory.
There's a song playing in my mind right now.
Graduation by Vitamin C.
" - As we go on,
We'll remember,
All the times we had together.
And as our lives change.
Come whatever.
We will still be,
FRIENDS FOREVER- "
Till here.
If not, i scare i will cry.
COME WHATEVER.
WE WILL STILL BE
FRIENDS FOREVER!!
I LOVE YOU MY FRIENDS <3
eww. so mushy mushy. LMAO
P/S : I won't delete the photos in this post. haha. no matter how ugly we are. huhu``

6 Comments:

Blogger ABEL said...

haha better dun let any bp mall workers so these photos XD

April 25, 2009 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Jvlyn said...

haha. they wont do anything. cos thy cant. haha!

April 29, 2009 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger ABEL said...

oic,then continue put more bpmall photo ba haha

April 30, 2009 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

ehem~
excuse me..
tak da sy wor..
huhuhu..
nvm lar..
miss ya lotss..
lurvexxxx ya..
muaksss~~~

May 3, 2009 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Jvlyn said...

TO : ABEL
lol. no more la. we tak berani go take liao. haha!

TO : piggychoonchoon
haha. sorry yea. cos when we are small, we don hav the giat to zi pai yet. so no pictures available. but u noe, u will always be in my heart. haha! miss you lots yea!

May 4, 2009 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger mich X lynn said...

waaaa... i'll nvr write such post coz.. none of my gang will read them =="

May 7, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home