Monday, October 19, 2009

Enough is Enough.

I'm really freaking fed-up now.

After I heard the news from Cho,
I felt so disappointed with this world.
Perhaps Only Towards Malaysians.

Cho said :
"He was coming out from McD around 4am,holding his laptop.Then,his laptop got snatched from behind. He gave chase but unfortunately, the accomplice stabbed him from behind. Stabbed at the spinal cord, chest and neck."

This is what I heard from Cho.
Now, if you really need a laptop or whatever ,
Why can't you just go out and find a decent job?
Earn your own money and buy it?

Don't tell me you can't find any jobs out there.
Becos this so-called reason is a crap!
Now at least cleaning a table in a food court
Is much more better then what you evil people had did.

And even if you want to snatch his laptop,
Why must you stab him to death when he just tried to get back his own belongings?

This is not the first case in M'sia.

Now tell me why there were so many cases left unsolved?
Why can't justice be brought to all the victims?
Even if they are caught ,
So what?
Let them squat in the prison for a period of time,
And then?

Bring back the death penalty.
A.LIFE.FOR.A.LIFE!

I knew I got a lil bit emotional right now.
But I hope you can understand what I felt.
I'm really tired with all these things.

What I can say is ,
Have you ever spare a thought for the victims' families before you act?
No, YOU DON'T !

For sure, each and everyone of us ,
Has two hidden personalities in our heart ever since we were born.
It's either Bad or Good.
It depends on what you chose to follow.

AND I DEEPLY BELIEVE THAT,
WHATEVER YOU DO RIGHT NOW.
WILL EVENTUALLY BE PAID.
NO MATTER GOOD OR BAD.

A good Chinese saying :
善有善报.
恶有恶报.
不是不报, 只是时辰未到.


Just wait and see. !

3 Comments:

Blogger s.t.e.v.e.n. said...

Sad to hear that.
Thieving is understandable.
Killing needs a license, perhaps. =\

October 19, 2009 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Jvlyn said...

To : s.t.e.v.e.n.
Yeaaap. Pray for the unfortunate one.
=)

October 21, 2009 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger YongSheng said...

chill.

November 7, 2009 at 2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home