Saturday, June 6, 2009

BOB the cousin!

Mr BOB in the house.!!
Bob's Profile :
Full Name : Neavean Reuel Ng.
Age : 9 years old. (Not four harr. XD)
Hobby : FOOTBALL!
Idol : Adam Lambert =D
Describe about yourself : FAT. SHORT. DARK. BUT CUTEEEE!
Jvlyn : Do you like Batu Pahat?
Bob : NO.
Jvlyn : WHY?
Bob : Boredddd.
Jvlyn : Do you like me??
Bob : YES`
Interview till here... haha! Below are some pictures of usss.
Bob doing his homework :D

me and jvlyn doing monster face


me posing with an oreo


me playing zuma
(Jvlyn: dint do hw. uh-oh)




-longest tongue-
me and jvlyn


Blog by JVLYN & BOB!
SEE YEAA!!
MUWAKS.









1 Comments:

Blogger ABEL said...

BOB the cousin can we make it
BoB the cousin yes we can haha

June 7, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home