Friday, July 24, 2009

attitude.

Malaysians' attitude is degrading.
AGREE?

Today went to SxxLL Petrol Kiosk.
Then, one of the worker there asked my mom to turn off the engine.
Mom then turned off the car's engine and went straight to pay the money.
I was left alone in the car by then.

THEN, I heard that uncle talking to another worker.
He said, " Suruh tutup enjin, pun tak tahu."
" Asyik haar? harr? harr?. PEKAK BETUL"
Obviously he thought i couldn't hear anything as i'm inside the car.
with doors closed.

And of course i thought he was gossiping about his frens or whatever,
Last word i heard is, "Perempuan itulah, Pekak betul. har har har. haihsss~"

I'm not frustrated at all, cos i donno is my mom.
If at that moment i knew he was talking about my mom,
i will definitely draw down my carwindow and questioned him.
[as if I'm so freaking brave. xDD]

When my mom got into the car, I asked her whether she got harr harr just now or not.
She said yess. xDD
After the car start moving, faraway from the petrol kiosk,
then only i told my mom.
xDDD.
My mom was like =.= !@$%^&&&*^$~#%$*&!
hahhaa.
So we thought of going back and have our revenge some other days.

My mom said,
" Next time i go, i will whispered softly. example : rm 30."
" Then later, when he finish refill rm30, i will say, PEKAK LA LU. AKU CAKAP RM 20 LA! PEKAK BETUL!. "

xDDD

p/s : Please improve your attitude. I don't think your hearing is so freaking good. Even a young girl like me standing bside a car with engine on, i will also harr harr harr. Fancy speaking bad about other ppl bhind. GRR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home