Thursday, July 23, 2009

SPM.

Doom. da da di da di DOOM.

SPM. is COMING REAL SOON!
Left around 120 days i thinked.[based on what YAB Mr Ng said]
and should you ask me about what i've done for the past few months.
The answer will definitely be,
"Nothing."

And wtheck i'm still sitting down in frt of my computer now,
taking my time to blog.
xD

AND RIGHT NOW.
COOL!
18 ppl are chosen. and teacher labelled us as "lucky" one.
Chosen for what?
Yea, MERCU GEMILANG programme.
We are tied down with exercises everyday[from Mon to Fri]
Busy days are coming, DUH.
Actually i'm not that negative about this programme.
At least i'm willing to sacrifice my time to finish those exercises given.
Nahh, the main reason is, I don wanna get punished by teacher.
xD
If suey suey din't do, and suey suey the punishment is Tebus Usahaaaa.
I will definitely freak out. Means i have to stay back in school.
And there goes my Afternoon MUST Nap.
So can't afford for that.

Whatever it is, i'm "thankful" for being chosen.
=D


SPM 2009, I'M COMING!

3 Comments:

Blogger JaRRen said...

wawa...
FREAK jia you ar..
haha..i no take SPM..
hehe

July 25, 2009 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Eug3n3 said...

You're chosen because you're good. All the best =)

July 27, 2009 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Jvlyn said...

To Jarren :
hahaha. hao derh =D
u jiu hao lorh.
aiyerr.

To Eugene :
hahaha. Thanks ya lots!

August 1, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home