Friday, June 26, 2009

Forever King of Pop. RIP

"The 50-year-old musical superstar died Thursday, just as he was preparing for what would be a series of 50 concerts starting July 13 at London's famed 02 arena.-"

I was quite startled when I heard this news from my mom. And my reaction was like, "Oh My Goodness. Are you cracking a joke with me?"

And there goes the King Of Pop,Michael Jackson. I admitted that I'm not a superdiehardfan of MJ. But I guessed this sudden news shocked each and everyone in this world. He was striked with cardiac arrest and this is it. The end of his extraordinary cum mysterious life.

Dedicated popstar-MJ!

"Jackson ranked alongside Elvis Presley and the Beatles as the biggest pop sensations of all time."

He's really the world icon. Salute to the Forever King of Pop, Michael Jackson.

REST IN PEACE.

=(

misses. blessings. gonna miss your moonwalk dance. aww

1 Comments:

Blogger abel said...

salute!
yea gonna miss his 45 degree too
haizzzz.....

June 26, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home