Tuesday, August 4, 2009

.i.m.sick.

I gotta feeling. That tonight's gonna be a good good night. :)

This song keeps on playing in my mind larh.
Donno why. xD

4th Aug 2009 __Cloudy
Woke up early in the morning.
But din go to school.

I.M.SICK.

Woots, Flu, Sore throat, cough. all come together.
Took medicine and went back to bed.

Now, last time when I got sick,
I really never bother to take medicine.
Unless it's really very serious.
Or just go for an injection.

But now, I'm in the lose-lose situation.
xD
Reasons are simple :
1. I very kia xii, as nowadays H1N1 influenza is ruling all over the world.
2. I'm still very kia xii, cos I scare if suey suey kena H1N1, Doctor ask me go quarantine in the hosp.

So, you see. I've no choice but to eat medicine and quarantine myself. Aihs, pathetic.

Still thinking why I got sick.
Fiona said it's Fel's fault.
Cos she hasn't really recover but already come to school.
Somemore donwana wear a mask. aihsss.
Hahaha, spreading viruses all over the class.
Even Fiona is sick now.

p/s: Nearly one quarter of my msn list personal msg is the same. "SICK" woots.

What to do?
Bless that I will get well soon.
And tomorrow gonna wear mask to school.
Bless that whoever got sick will get well soon too.
=)

1 Comments:

Blogger Eug3n3 said...

Get well soon ! =)

August 5, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home