Monday, June 8, 2009

As Usual =(

Aww. Mr Bob went back KL.
I MISS BOB!!!
argh.

080609
Bob and I went Square One.
Bought Birthday Presents for him.
His bday : 23rd of June
Bought one pencil case and slipper for him.
Then ate McD!
Night, San Q came back with McD agaiin.
But our mighty Bob still can eat.
haha. BIG WATERMELON TUMMY```
kena abused by Bob~ haha.
Bob learnt CHENG YAO frm me.
COOL LIL BOY!
Played Monopoly, Uno Stacko, etc.


090609
Bob woke up early.
Had breakfast.
Then he played gamesss.
Then he online.
LOTSAAAAA
I M SLEEPING =D
Night, iwenttuition. He went back KL.
Heard momma said he cried.
DON'T MISS ME BOB`
MISSS YOU MUCH!!!
haha.


seeyouthenextholiday.
JvlynMissedBob.
=(

1 Comments:

Blogger ABEL said...

come on suiteheart,BOb is missing me mian,rit bob?^^

June 9, 2009 at 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home