Sunday, June 14, 2009

Birthday. Birthday!


Finally can update bout burfdayy!!
ahha. get my last preseeeent.
=D
thanks darls! muwakss~~!


1. cover =D
2. childhood memories XD
3. ah darl.
4. stella
5. lol. shade and sun =D
6. i like the bling bling thing!
7. fiona with wow!
LIKE IT!! hahah. thanks yeaaaa lot!!
muwaksss!

from lu jing darl =D
Then we got YAN TONG'S handmade Cakeee.!
no picturess. sorry yea.
cos finished ard.
NICEEE!
Toucheddd!
THANKS YEAAAAA SUPERMOKMENG!
Thanks Wee Ting, Jia Xin, Seah, Josephine.
no pictures too. sorry yea`

mojojojo did this! haha. =D

wine? nope. haha! umbrella frm pau, lihui, eve =D

Fiona bought McD breakfast give me too. haha

Then Jass, came my houseee and bought me cake too!THANKSS!!muwakss``

And to all of them who wished me on tat very day.

Thru msn or hp,

THANKS!!~

Should be written on 28.05.09=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home