Friday, August 7, 2009

Johor Bahru Trip =)

On the 6th of August 2009, Crime Prevention Club had organised a trip to JB.
41 members took part in this trip. xD
And of cos The Sampats joined this trip.


Destination 1: Hospital Permai Johor Bahru



At first, we are given taklimat on the history of this hospital.
Frankly, we are not listening. xDD
Cos too hungry and Tired.
Due to some disturbance cos by a group of Form 1 Malay students.
Super Duper Noisy that kind. Buey tahan =.=


Seee, I wore a mask. Trying to be a Good Citizen but end up looking like a ninja =D

The main one came right after the taklimat.
We are brought around the hospital compound.
Those people there[patients with mental probs] actually lead a cosy life.

They're the same like us. Normal human beings.
Well, some of them waved to us.
One of them even sang a song. Then, Yan Tong replied him back.
Hilarious moments =D

Fiona is super duper funny. She whispered,"WL, I not dare open my mouth lerh."
Then I asked her why. She said, "Because I scare they come to me and ask me, WHY YOUR TEETH LIKE THIS."

xDD. Bomb dao.

But they are really very pity.

So, evryone,please don't get stress out.
=D

Destination 2 : Jusco Tebrau City JB.

Pictures unavailable.

Had the same lunch as what LJ and Fiona had.
So if you are interested in what I'd ate,
please go to
http://fionalianghuiwen.blogspot.com
or
http://iamlujing.blogspot.com

I didn't buy anything. Just 100plus and no more. xD
Went Toy''R''us with YT and Satay.
I wondered if Felicia go, will she buy something there?
All pinkish dolls. pencilcase. bags. Transformers. xDD

Around 4p.m, we headed back to Batu Pahat.
END =D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WAIT!!!
How can I possibly end this post without The Sampats' Pictures?
LOL.
Lai Lai Lai`!
Some Obscene Pictures. Be prepared xD.

1. Trying to eat a blue apple. But failed >.<

2. Shake. Shake. Shake it. =D


3. Here comes the Obscene pic. Two girls kissing away. O.o


4. Looks normal. With nana.




5. OMG. My face and nose so sharp. xD


Till here.
Contact me if you wish to know more. =D
Or if you wish to see fiona siao sampat videos,
also can contact me.
xDD
GOOD DAY =D

3 Comments:

Blogger Eug3n3 said...

The mask looks cool on you..Haha =p

August 8, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger ABEL said...

haha lujing one got mokmeng siao sampat video haha
u all go there for wad huh?

August 8, 2009 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Jvlyn said...

To Abel :
hahhaa. i noeee. fiona there oso got. go ar, visit old frens =x
xDD


To Eugene :
Lol. thankssss =D

August 9, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home