Monday, June 22, 2009

Adayintheschool.totallyanightmarexD

BIG NEWS.
5Dahlia students were rotan by a senior teacher!
haha. reason?
Cos we din't hand in our Transkripsi( transcription in BM)
WOAH!!!
20 out of 36 students in our class were rotan.
Including our class Best Student. Initial F` LOL
Truthfully, gotalilbitpain.
But what to do.
actually at first i thought she will just nag at us.
but. donno when she got herself a cane.
and. everyone step backwards. LOL
First time in my life got hit in school. DOOH. xia suey a.

Now, kena hit is okay with me.
Still got bully by afternoon session prefect.
Duh, cut it short.
Fiona went into the Staff Room.
Then me and LuJing followed.
Then got one afternoon session prefect tot we go in for fun.
so she stopped me.
-.-. She said"canot go in"
I looked at her for a long time.
Then from behind i heard LuJing said," WALAO.Nowadays got punch card ard a?"
LMAO! Then I looked at the prefect and said "But I want to find teacher leeee~"
Baru boleh masuk. =.=
When did the system change.
Afternoon session taking care of morning session.

Tomorrow is Hari Terbuka. hhaha.
Shift 3 again. aihs. TIRING!
Proudly present my ranking. haha!
NO 2! woots! [haolian-ing]
Congratulation MissyFiona for geting First again.
Dahbiasaactually.
Don forget my McD yaa.
I bet with u this morning during perhimpunan der.
U need to buy two shares a.
One for me, one for JiaXin.
xD


GoodDay.
GoodNight.

2 Comments:

Blogger ABEL said...

long time no eat rotan d^^
wow no.2 congratz^^

June 23, 2009 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger 小歪 said...

woah woah woah!
no.2 lerh..
gong xi gong xi~
rmb to belanja xD

June 24, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home