Monday, August 10, 2009

Tuition. Day =D

10th August 2009____Rainy. Cloudy.

Yeaaa! Finally back to my Physics Tuition.
Which I din't attend for the last whole month.
But what to do.
As you know, half of the month, I'm sick.
And the other half, I'm having my PK.
xDDD.

Back with great feelings.
Miss my seat, the ambience there, teacher, etc. xD
Owhh, you know I'm kidding. hoho =D
So childish. -.-

Now, if you think I'm childish,
Then browse downwards.
You'll realised, "Ehh, there's something much more childish than this blogger."
HEEHEEEE.



One word. Childish. xDD
The story started with, I wanaa take a photo as a memory.
But end up taking pics with two kids. Buuaha.
But it's okay, I wasn't too nice either.
So, Take Two.


You know I can't see anything that happened behind.
I'm aiming!
So, when the picture came out. aihs.
=.= Fiona is sooo soo into Physics.
xDD

In the end, I'd decided to give up. AIHS.
xD

Then, the same thing that happened almost everyday in school and tuitions react again,
LJ bullied Fiona.
Nahh, ard get used to it.
Same thing,
Fiona hits the high note again. Kudos!
I was thinking to revenge for Fiona,
so i scribbled Lujing's Notes with highlighter.
xDD
Ended up with colourful marks on our bodiess.
Aihsss.

And then, something amazing happened.
Guessed what?
Our big baddie bully, Miss Ong, was cut by a piece of paper.
xDD

The so-called Retribution.
Of course Fiona Liang is very happy. xD
.
.
.
.
.

Last But Not Least,
I realised some members from these group stalked me before.
Sometimes, I can see my pictures in their blog.
Pictures Taken Without Knowing.
xDD
So, today, I stalked them back. =D

OHHLALA~
Good day =D

3 Comments:

Blogger JaRRen said...

wawawa...
li hai ar u...
tuition still can take photo de?
pro bxx dxx..
haha~

August 20, 2009 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Jvlyn said...

TO Jarren :
li hai larr~ hahaha. tou pao tou pai.
waaaaa, thanks har huairen. ishh!

August 20, 2009 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger JaRRen said...

wawawa...
yuan lai ben dan so bad d arr...
still wan 2 tou ar...
haha
xD

August 20, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home