Friday, August 14, 2009

Healthy Lifestyle :D

14th August 2009_____Cloudy. Rainy

Exercise. exercise. exercise.
Healthy Lifestyle!
woots.

You may think it's funny,
but we actually broke our record.
This is our second annual exercise.
ever since the last badminton game.
*claps* :D

Destination : The playground near my house. xD



Weather today is ngam ngam ho a.
We started by jogging to the playground which is just a stone's throw away frm my house.

At first, we sepakat suara say wanna run 10 rounds.
But at last, I gave up.
I ended my session with 6 rounds while Fiona & Lujing with 8 rounds.
Conclusion, THE THREE OF US FAILED OUR MISSION.
LOL.


Old ard larh. xD camwhoring is better than jogging. aihs.

Next, mission failed ard still dare to go to Yong He Dou Jiang.
It's my fault anyway.
I haven't had my lunch.
Hungry ~~~
But then, the two of them who said don wanna eat, wanna diet de ppl.
AIHS, donno why sit down ard start ordering.
xD


Part of our delicious food. =DD

Based on our results today, I came out with a new formula.

Tonnes of exercises = Eat Yong He Dou Jiang rice and soya stuffs
Got Exercise = No Exercise
Weight decrease = Weight increase
Got Difference = No Difference

So, if you're going on a diet,
Please don't come to the playground near my house.
Or else you'll be ending up like us.
xD

Good day.

p/s : Tan Yan Tong puts an aeroplane.
p/s : Felicia.B puts an aeroplane.
p/s : Tomorrow gonna drive again. Weehoo.
p/s : Tired
p/s : Support Convent 11th Installation at Imperial Restaurant this Sunday!
p/s : Yong He's pork rice and tau huey is super nice =DD

3 Comments:

Blogger JaRRen said...

wawawa...
go jongging no jio de...
so near my house ar...haha
nxt time jio me..xD

August 20, 2009 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Jvlyn said...

To Jarren :
hahha. u hen mang study marh. cant jio u go. wahahahah~!! we ard decide donwan go jogging ard. xD

August 20, 2009 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger JaRRen said...

wawa...shi meh...
if i no hav exam u oso no jio d lar...haha~
wawa...y dun want liao?
sb said wan jogging 10 rounds..
but den jogging 7 round onli?
lousy de lerrr
haha~

August 20, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home